Total posts 22006
Total topics 2870
Total announcment 23
Total sticky 28
Total attachments 365
Topics per day: 2
Posts per day: 15
Users per day: 1
Topics per user: 2
Posts per user: 17
Posts per topic: 8
Total members 1281
Our newest member therollingvagabonds
1,000s of Reasons you should become a Member
Only 1 Reason why you need to be a Member
Because we want you and need you here.
1. 1,210 Friendly, Knowledgeable, Helpful, Active Members so far.
2. 200+ Indexed Documents and Files
3. Personal Member Photo Album
4. Image and Video Illustrations in Forum Topics
5. Owner Manuals and Brochures for Carriage, Lifestyle, Alfa-Gold, Bay Hill, Bay View, and Tesla RV's
6. Extensive Vendor's, Parts, and Suppliers List
7. Carriage and Lifestyle Archives ( Photos and Documents )
8. Extensive How To Video Section (14 for Maintenance, 7 Repair and Replacement, 2 Projects, 8 Tips and Information)
9 Tow Vehicle Documents and Files (Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, MDT's, HDT's)
10. Extensive P.O.I. Library (Thousands of Points of Interest Locations)
11. FREE RV Tracker Program (RVing Record Keeping Software)
12. RVing Calculators and Apps (Truck Sizes, RV Weighing, Truck and RV Combo, Weight Calculator, Tire Inflation Charts, Tire Inflation Calculators)
With Carriage and Lifestyle (EverGreen) now sadly out of business, owners need to lean on one another for support now more than ever. At the same time, since many key ex-Carriage employees are now part of the Lifestyle team, it has become evident that Lifestyle is the natural successor to Carriage in the higher-end Luxury 5th wheel market. By combining both Carriage and Lifestyle owners into a single forum, it will help ensure a robust community as Carriage units are retired and more Lifestyle units hit the road.
There are other forums that cater to Carriage owners, so why should you become active here? For one, this site is being actively administered and moderated to keep things going and growing. New registrants are promptly approved, but can take up to a few hours, depending on circumstances (no longer than 24 hours). Topics are kept organized. Pictures and other docs can be attached to posts. Spam and spammers are dealt with. If you have an issue with the forum itself, there is someone checking in regularly to provide help and that has the power to make changes when necessary. To be viable over the long term, a forum needs these basic things.
Second, we think you'll find that the members here really want to help. Although the forum is relatively new, the membership is growing every day, and the knowledge base represented in the ranks is outstanding. No matter what the topic, someone here can most likely provide some good advice or get you pointed in the right direction. And as the content of the site grows, it will become a valuable, organized, and lasting repository so you can get and find the answers you want when you need them.
So if this sounds like a community you'd enjoy, then please join us. You must register and be approved by the forum team before you can post, so if you're not a member, click on the Register link on the upper right of the page to get started.
Regards, your forum team:NOTE: Anyone discovered mis-representing the Ownership of a Carriage or Lifestyle 5th Wheel Trailer to gain unauthorized access to the Owners Club will be immediately terminated from both the Forum and the Owners Club without notification.
FORUM and CLUB RULES:
The main purpose of this forum is to provide a place for Carriage and Lifestyle owners to share information and tips about their rigs, accessories, and RVing in general. If you are having a problem, need help, or need advice, we’ll try to help. It is also a great place to create new friendships plus keep up with the latest information about Carriage and Lifestyle.
This is an independent, self-supported forum and not connected to Carriage or Lifestyle in any way. While we do hope to have input and monitoring from Lifestyle for the benefit of our members, any personal issues you might have with the factory should be taken up with them directly, not hashed out on this forum.
NOTE: Anyone discovered mis-representing the Ownership of a Carriage or Lifestyle 5th Wheel Trailer to gain unauthorized access to the Owners Club will be immediately terminated from both the Forum and the Owners Club without notification.
Here are some simple rules and guidelines that we expect all members to follow:
1. Treat fellow members with respect at all times. No personal attacks are permitted. It's fine to disagree with an opinion expressed by a poster, but focus on the topic at hand, not the person making the post. In the event a Member receives a message, be it by post, private message, email, or even by phone, that is from another Member or Non-Member (regardless of their capacity), that is in an “Extreme Negative” or “Threatening” manner, please make the Owner/Admin aware of it by Private Message. IT WILL BE DEALT WITH.
2. Give the poster the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes it can be easy to misunderstand one another when we are not in the same room. Ask for clarification if you need it. If you think you are having a problem with another member, take it off line (email or private message). Sometimes the best answer is no answer.
3. Profanity will not be tolerated.
4. There are to be no posts meant for solicitation. Members who wish to sell their personal trailer, truck or other RV related items may do so in the Classifieds section of the forum only.
5. While product and service recommendations in the proper context are encouraged, there will be no posting whose direct intent is to promote a Commercial or Personal Business in which you have an interest.
6. Absolutely NO political posts allowed. There are plenty of other venues for that type of discussion.
7. When replying to a post, keep it on topic. If you feel you need to venture off into another subject, then start another topic or find an existing topic that is more on point. Any post found to be off topic of the subject line will be subject to deletion/removal by Admin or Moderator.
8. When you register, the forum team will create a folder for you in the Member Photo Albums area. Please feel free to post any photos of a general nature you'd like to share there. Pictures that are more topical can be placed in the Category Albums or attached directly to posts.
This forum is intended to be a lasting resource for all members for years to come. Be courteous, be patient with one another, be open to accepting different points of view and just ignore what you don't want to read. We are all one big family, let's learn from one another and help one another as best we can. If you feel someone's getting out of line, send a PM to a member of the forum team, don't try to take matters into your own hands. Enjoy the forum, and welcome to the community.
AS A MEMBER, VISITERS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MISSING !!!